Friday, February 2, 2018

What's Penny Wearing? #150 She's Dressed For National Wear Red Day!

Penny is sporting a vintage blouse and skirt of mine from the late 1970's or early 1980's.
She's wearing it in support of  National Wear Red Day.
(Click on it if you wish to read more....)
 I'm wearing red today, too.
The sequined heart pin I found earlier this week at a local thrift shop is a perfect addition - a heart for American Heart Month and the Go Red For Women campaign to help fund research on  women's cardiovascular health and raise their awareness of same.
It's just a simple outfit; Penny isn't feeling fancy today.
Speaking of heart health - I had an echocardiogram recently.
I've never had one before, so that was interesting.
I haven't heard anything yet about the results of it.
When your family has a history of heart "issues", and your doctor says you need a test, you go have a test.
My new heart pin goes very well with the one I already had, below - and that little red dress pin will be a nice addition to either one.
Take good care of your heart, everyone!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

I love, love, love your heart pins!!! I love your heart too and I hope you hear good things about it. I am glad you and Penny supported the day. I have to stay in so I don't catch anything before Monday so I didn't really dress and only hubby saw me but I would have worn red if I had gone out! I "read" a book and a magagine! does that count? LOL. Love T