Friday, June 16, 2017

What's Penny Wearing? #147 A Colorful Embroidered Vintage Skirt

Today, Penny is wearing an absolutely gorgeous vintage skirt that I got at a thrift store in Washington.
 I can't say that I "found" it, because my friend Kari actually spotted it first and pointed it out to me;




It's a stunner, isn't it?
 Embroidery with mirrors - I'm pretty sure I had at least one item of clothing back in the 70's that was made from embroidered fabric like this.
 Unbelievably colorful and fabulous!
 Gratuitous close-up....
 And here's a shot so that you can see the underside:
 With the skirt, Penny is modeling a vintage blouse I've had since the 70's:
 White cotton, Made In India - a light and pretty little thing!
 (As opposed to the skirt, which is REALLY heavy!)
And yet together, Penny and I think they make a pretty good pairing!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Stunner is right! Wow! Love that blouse too.

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice! Love T