Sunday, May 28, 2017

Vintage Dazee "Put-Ons"

I found these groovy vintage Dazee Pets "Put-Ons" a while back.
Blue and green chickens:
Pink and orange lions:
Blue and green bunnies:
And pink and orange monkeys:
Aren't they the cutest??
I wish I had found more of them!
These chickens were on eBay (they aren't mine):
Here is the back of the package:
I've found some other colorful vintage things, too - like these "Label-Licks":
Mushrooms!
So - perhaps it seems crazy for me to love this colorful, fabulous stuff so much - but I simply DO.
I do not know whether I will ever use them, but I may be able to display them, at least!
Gotta go- but there's nothing to stop you from "hangin' around" awhile - we do have more than 3000 posts here on the blog for you to read, and (hopefully!) enjoy!

3 comments:

lorlore said...

I love these!!!

Diane said...

I need to shop with you!!

Tina Dawn said...

I love the lion, of course! Love T