Saturday, August 20, 2016

Some Of Tina's Nasturtium Paintings

When I was visiting Tina earlier this week for her birthday, I took some photos in her house.
She has an astounding collection of vintage nasturtium items, not the least of which are her original paintings and her framed prints. It has taken many years of searching everywhere she goes and also online in order to discover all of these treasures.
I just wanted to share some of them with you in today's post.
Most of these are hanging in her master bathroom.
Acrylic or oil paintings do quite well in bathrooms - you may have never thought about it - but, why not?
After all, if you have a large collection, you should be able to enjoy your artwork on the walls of every room in your home.

These paintings and pictures are not hanging in a place where they would sustain any water damage.
Her bathroom was recently redone, and it's just gorgeous!
Tina adores nasturtiums, just in case you hadn't already guessed.
This is one of the smallest:
Color, color everywhere - I love seeing all of her marvelous vintage things whenever I visit!
Stay tuned because I will be featuring another of her collections soon!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

What a beautiful collection!!

Diane said...

Very cool collection. I have some real nastrutiums planted outdoors. They are fun to grow; unique leaves.

Gail Travis said...

They are all beautiful.