Saturday, February 20, 2016

A Trip To Ikea On Lori's Birthday

Lori and I took another trip to Ikea on her birthday last week.
I love wandering through and checking everything out!
Like the gorgeous fabrics in the first two photos, below:

And kitchen wares:

There were some toys I wanted - I adore this kitchen back drop:
And the living room - I wish I had gotten more pictures of the furniture.
(Lori ended up going back and getting these for her granddaughter's birthday - I might have to go back, too...)
We had a nice lunch there, too.
Mine was salmon; it was fabulous:
I just now realized that I didn't take any pictures of what we bought that day.
Lori needed some stuff for her new place, since she just recently moved again.
We're hoping she stays put for a while!
I was happy to get to spend the day with her on her birthday. We were kind of worn out, but we had a great time.


5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Looks like it was fun! I love that little dollhouse, kind of like a Barbie house and the Mary Engelbreit houses all mixed up into one. Glad your salmon was good, I have to say the picture kind of looked like it was plastic food made to go in the doll house. Sorry, but that sauce! OMG. Would like to see what you bought some day. Love T

lorlore said...

That was a fun day! Actually went back, again! Had business nearby so, yes, bought more!!! It is a great place!! Happy to have one approx. 45 minutes away!

Diane said...

Very cool stuff! That kitchen backdrop is better looking than my actual kitchen!!

Tami Von Zalez said...

I had the salmon too and found it to be delicious! I try to avoid that store because I get frustrated when I get routed around and can't find my way out ...

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Now I am craving an IKEA fix, including a swedish meatball lunch. There is no "quick" IKEA stop, since their idea people figured out how to make you walk the entire store...it's like a maze. :)