Monday, December 21, 2015

A Wise Man Makes An Unusual Discovery....

I set up a few objects next to our fiber optic tree in the guest room window.
I have chandelier prisms hanging in the window and mirrored "disco ball" ornaments on the tree because I wanted as much reflection as possible - and the prisms are "rainbow-makers" all around the room when the sun shines through.
It occurred to me when I looked at it afterward that the mirrored tree and the glitter disco ball orb were somewhat reminiscent of the Trylon and Perisphere from the New York World's Fair in 1939!
 Or maybe it's just me, but it seemed the Wise Man noticed it, too:
Very cool deco-style artwork here, by the way.....

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice! I would love to see the Christmas rainbows. Love T

Jennifer D said...

Great post. Love all the sparkle

Candice said...

In my book you can never have too much bling at Christmas time! Sparkle sparkle sparkle!