Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Christmas Troll Tale

Good morning, Tina here. I am getting some help from some little Christmas dolls this morning, they offered to help a bit around here for the holidays.

The trolls have begun by decking the halls,


They are not very silent tonight,


They are rocking around the sparkling glass balls,


And enjoying the snowy twilight.


They are baking for Santa and some of his elves,


And caroling merrily too.


They are peeking out windows in spite of themselves,


To see Santa Claus coming through.


Their message is floating note by note to your ear...



Merry Christmas dear reader, and Happy New Year!

5 comments:

lorlore said...

Cute Christmas Trolls!!!!!!

Tami Von Zalez said...

My trolls didn't make an appearance on my blog this year but I do have 3 Christmas ones - one being the female Christmas caroler.

Wishing all of you GC girls a great Christmas, oh, and here is the linkbank post to your blog ...

http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com/2015/12/von-zalez-loves-vintage.html

Heidi Ann said...

That is too cute!! Gosh, I remember when we had troll dolls, back in the day.
Actually, I remember Lori having them...
Adorable post, Tina!

Rhonda said...

Your troll dolls are too cute! Merry Christmas to you and your sisters!

Candice said...

Tina, I've never seen Christmas trolls! I still have my troll with blue hair and my sister's has pink hair! I think we got them for our 10th birthday.