Thursday, November 19, 2015

What's Penny Wearing? #130 An Absolutely Stunning Vintage Skirt

I walked into a shop and spotted this skirt from clear across the room:
Oh, what a beauty!
 The colors, those embroidered flowers!
Very, very pretty - and unique.
It basically looks brand new, but it isn't  - no, it's definitely vintage.
Orange flowers on orange and blue plaid......
....it totally works.
I'm guessing it may have been worn once.
I love it, but it was made for someone TALL - and I have no intention of cutting it off.
So it will be for sale.
Made in Mexico, most likely in the 1950's:
I really do feel that the one word describes it best:
Stunning.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

That's a great skirt, in my favorite color. I'm tall, but not that thin anymore, alas! Great find. Love T

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is the most incredible skirt. I love it, Orange is one of my favourite colours and mixed with a high waisted maxi skirt it's like a dream to me. Please let me know where or when you will be selling it, if it's a suitable size for me I would very interested.