Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Happy And Hearty Thanksgiving To You!

I found this sweet little card at a thrift store, and with it, I wish you the happiest of Thanksgiving days!
And I also will share photos of the turkey decor around here - starting with the top of our built-in corner cabinet::
A tabletop in the foyer....
And also what is above that table:
More honeycomb turkeys - on top of my doll house:
And the top of the dining room buffet:
The other side of the buffet:
On the table:
"Turkeys Under Glass"  - and more.....
Um, can you see that I (almost) never met a turkey I didn't like?
LOL - Have a great day, everybody!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love all your decorations, especially the honeycomb turkeys! Happy Thanksgiving. Love T

lorlore said...

Beautiful decor!!! Have a very happy Thanksgiving, from Addison, Robby, and all!!!!!