Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mary Randolph Carter's Books

I love Mary Randolph Carter's books!
I have wanted to do a little post about them ever since I read Beth's post about meeting her back in July. ( I can't get a link to work, I am sorry! You can see it at at dimestorechic.com, her post dated 7/7/14)
I have a ridiculous number of books, but ones like these - full of fabulous pictures and text all about the joy of hunting for, finding, collecting and decorating with - vintage "junk", are my very favorites:
 Ms. Carter's books are simply wonderful.
I cannot imagine how thrilled I would be if I had the opportunity to meet one of my favorite authors in person!
I do not have all of her books - yet.
I have only the five of them that I am showing you in this post.
But I've got a couple of them on my Christmas "Wish List":
 "For The Love Of Old...", and her newest one "Never Stop To Think...Do I Have A Place For This?"

(Santa - are you listening.....?)

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, I didn't realize she had so many books. They are a lot of fun to look at and dream with, kind of like we used to do with the big old catalogs. Love T

Sunnyana said...

These books look very interesting. I've never seen them before but will have to look them up. Tina, your comment reminded me of the Holiday Wish Book catalogs I used to love.