Monday, November 24, 2014

See's For Thanksgiving


How about some See's Candies for Thanksgiving?
Come on - why not?
They're a good idea for every holiday.
And also for every day that isn't a holiday.
I found this See's advertisement from 1977 in an issue of the Home Magazine that was a supplement to The Los Angeles Times.
"A Family Treat For Thanksgiving" - I like the sound of that:
They have some sweet chocolates  (and other candies) available just for the Thanksgiving holiday - like a colorful foil-covered chocolate turkey:
And these adorable turkey-decorated chocolate buttercreams:
Yes, those will work just fine for me, thank you very much.
What will YOU have?
 :)

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

That foil wrapper is fantastic. I could see trying to preserve it. Mold up some paper clay and then wrap the clay in the foil. Probably a little harder than it sounds to do.

Tina Dawn said...

I will take some buttercreams. Yum. Love T

Lynn said...

One of my aunts worked for Fanny Farmer in Minneapolis. We loved to have her visit us LOL!! The foil wrapped turkey is fabulous!

Melanie said...

I can't tell you how much I like seeing all the old ads you post. This one and the old postcards in the post are wonderful.