Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mr. Disney

Walt Disney was born on this date in 1901, so I am writing this post to honor his memory.

This picture (found somewhere on the web?) was taken on the opening day of the Disney Brothers Studio:
You know, I was at Disneyland just three weeks ago today, and I miss it and want to go back already!
I'm just funny that way.
Happy Birthday, Mr Disney - I cannot believe you have been gone so long.
And yet, your wonderful legacy lives on.
And I, for one, am so very happy that it does.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Happy birthday Mr. Disney! Thank you for all the joy you have brought into our lives, through Disneyland, movies, "The Wonderful World of Disney" TV show, etc. etc. Love T

Rob and Monica said...

He left behind such a wonderful legacy and a treasure chest of childhood memories for all of us! I collected postage stamps as a kid and I remember that stamp. I am sure I still have it in a childhood stamp album. (Rob)