Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Wedding Couple Was Beautiful And So Was The Venue

Lori and I had the honor of attending an absolutely beautiful wedding (nearly two months ago, now), and I am finally getting around to posting some photos. The eldest daughter of one of my dearest, oldest friends got married at the Grand Island Mansion in Walnut Grove .
I did not manage to get very good photos, but I think you can at least gather that it was a spectacular celebratory event from beginning to end.
Behold the splendor of the lovely couple:
An interior shot:
The tables at which the guests dined:
The ceremony was held outdoors:
Below you see a shot of a wonderful dressing area which was downstairs in this grand old mansion:
Names of some stars of the past painted on the "locker" doors nearby:
The elegant wedding cake:
The pool area on one side:
And the completely fabulous and gorgeous couple themselves:
This is the sweet thank you card we received for their gift:
What a special and delightful evening it was - I was SO happy that I was able to attend!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, lovely couple, lovely venue. I have been hoping you would do a post on this. Thank you. Love T