Saturday, October 5, 2013

I Found A "Popsie"!

I have never found one of these little cuties, known as "Popsies" at a thrift store before!
I could scarcely believe my eyes, to be honest with you.
Obviously, they had no idea how collectible these are, and had priced it VERY low.
Hey - I knew exactly what he was - I know my vintage stuff!
 He is missing a little piece that looks sort of like a plunger that goes atop his little stick.
That's all right with me; I happen to think he's still pretty cool:
He does have one of the original stickers still remaining on the side:
My very own little blue and green Popsie.
I like him.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I've never heard of one before but it sure is cute!!

Tina Dawn said...

I never heard of a Popsie either. What does he do when you push down? You need to educate us non-Popsie knowers. LOL. Love T

GardenOfDaisies said...

He sure is cute! I learn something new every time I read blog posts!

Diane said...

I agree with the above comment. Never heard of these before. Interesting!