Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dinner At Applebee's

We don't  go out to dinner all that often, so I really enjoy it when we do.
We had not been to Applebee's for quite awhile, and there was something new on the menu that sounded so good to me, I actually dared to try something new!
(Normally I am a creature of habit, and I have just a couple of favorites that are my "go to" items every single visit.)
 This time, I had  Margarita Queso Chicken And Shrimp.
 Sorry my photo below is rather blurry:
 Boy, was I ever happy with THAT choice.
I thought it was delicious, and I will definitely have it again.
 I brought half of it home, and I am truly looking forward to eating my leftovers for dinner tonight.
Yum.


2 comments:

nickarmadillo said...

Is that avocado? I'm not one to eat out much, but that looks delicious!

Tina Dawn said...

Yummy! I know I like it just by the picture. I thought about getting dinner to go at Applebee's after book club yesterday in El Dorado Hills, but ended up getting carnitas at Colina de Oro, Diamond Springs instead. I think I know where I am going next time. Love T