Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Few Recent Finds

First up, a 1970's salt and pepper set in orange . Love 'em:
A nice, vintage color-blocked shirt from Esprit:
And a colorful woven belt:
A pretty vintage Christmas ornament with a nativity scene inside:
Funny - I just had done that post recently about 4-H attire, and then I found these two items, below at a thrift shop. I was missing my second-year pin and had been watching and seriously contemplating an eBay purchase in order to get my hands on one. Not necessary, as it turns out - this hat complete with five pins (including the one I was after) and tie were a serendipitous find, and a MUCH better deal!
This is a cute little hand-painted wrought iron set of decorative trivets:
A pretty metal tray, made in England - nice fall colors:
Little enamel teapot, and a pretty set of embroidered napkins:
And a cute little cat from Holt Howard. Love the look on his face!
These nice wooden candle holders look maybe Swedish to me. Funny, the pair were not together in the store. One was with candle holders, the other was with the Christmas stuff. Put 'em together and what have you got?
A pretty, and useful pair.

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Love your vintage ornament and the little cat! Great finds. Love T