Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Very Own Tool Box

I found this tool chest at a thrift store:
It's not perfect, but it's good enough for me. I think I may cover the rusty little spots with vintage stickers. Flower power - something like that. I lined the bottom with some vintage vinyl wallpaper:
I love that it has a lift-out tray in the top. I lined that, as well:
My very own portable tool box. I can even add a padlock, if I feel the need to do so:
First I think I need to fill up my very own tool box with some of my very own tools.
I like it very much.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Great idea. Especially the padlock. I say that because I have my own tools and keep them in a drawer in the kitchen. My hubby always uses them, even though he has a garage full of bigger and fancier ones. Lot's of times they do not end up back in the drawer where they belong. That is why the padlock is a great idea! Love T

Andy's Attic said...

I LOVE you tool box. Red is my fav color so I would be very happy with a box like that!