Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kelsey, Cats and Clouds

Now that 2013 is here, my cats and I have a few resolutions.


We are going to spend a lot of time sitting on the steps outside, enjoying the view.


We are going to watch the clouds.


(If we are lucky we will see an opening to heaven).


We are going to enjoy whatever weather comes our way.


We are finally going to plant the daffodil bulbs we bought in November.


We are going to look for the silver linings.


We are going to get together many times with an old friend who lives across the river.


We are going to open the door to new experiences, and not turn tail and run.

Hope you resolve a few things that can easily come true.  Happy new year!

5 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Those sound like pretty good resolutions to me! Love, H.

Shelly in CO said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I love the pics of where you live.SO pretty!I would love to live someplace like that.My flat Colorado plains never look like that..

Anonymous said...

What Heidi and Shelly said. Somehow, I don't think those resolutions will be all that hard to keep. You and kitties enjoy. Jim/Camino. Icy up here.

yosemite faith said...

great photos to go along with your resolutions - all good ones

Paul Duca said...

And "We are not going to go to the bathroom anyplace we shouldn't"