Friday, October 19, 2012

Then and Now #91 Nestle Toll House Cookies The Easy Way

Back "then" ,(in this case 1970), I assume that Nestle thought this was the easiest possible way you could whip up a batch of their cookies, with their "Nestle's Toll House Cookie Mix":
(Oh - and check out that gorgeous Catherine Holm bowl in their advertisement! Good choice, folks!. Love it.) But "Now" - here's the easiest possible way - just take them out of this package and bake them!
Nestle Toll House Ultimates Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookies:
I don't dare even bake them all at once.
I'm a Toll House fan from WAY back (you may remember that I have written about Nestle's a number of times!), and all I have to say is....yum.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Stick some walnuts in those and I am so there! Love T

Paul Duca said...

I would like to remind you girls...I live in the town where the Toll House cookie was created--Whitman, MA