Thursday, October 11, 2012

Found Something Different

Remember my post about Brach's? Well, I found some other candies that are similar to their "Autumn Mix" (and made by a different company, I believe). This mix included corn-shaped ones, walnut-shaped ones, and three different colors of candy corn. The "corn" has a lemon flavor, the "walnuts" have a maple flavor, their pumpkins have an orange flavor, and the red candy corn is cinnamon-flavored! Still no brown chocolate cats, but I loved all of the others!
I wish I knew which company made this assortment, but the reason I do not is because they are sold by the pound, and I found them at the Columbia Candy Kitchen:
It's down the street from where I work, and I really shouldn't go in there. It's a very dangerous place for a girl with a sweet tooth that will not quit.

6 comments:

Lorlore said...

I love them, especially the walnuts!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jelly Belly Fall Festival mix. Brachs Milk Maid Chocolate Caramel Candy Corn has cocoa cats AND bats!

Heidi Ann said...

Thank you, anonymous- I'll have to see if I can find those!

Unknown said...

When I was younger my mom would make witches' hands with those big candy corns. You get clear plastic gloves (like food service gloves) and put one of those candy corns at the tip of each finger for the fingernail. then fill the rest with caramel popcorn, tie the wrist with black string licorice and add a spider ring. :)

Heidi Ann said...

Heidi - that sounds ghoulishiciously delightful - or frightful!

Tina Dawn said...

I love the look of the walnuts especially, but I still like the original candy corn flavor the best. Love T