Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finally Got The Book!

I know I am completely behind the times, but I'm excited, because I FINALLY got the Vera Neumann book!
"Vera, The Art And Life Of An Icon", by Susan Seid.


It's a gorgeous book full of colorful photos of Vera Neumann's art, designs and creations.


An icon, indeed - and the book is wonderful.
It's a feast for the eyes. Vera Neumann was was so incredibly talented and prolific, and I love her designs and artwork, and I'm just so very glad that I have it now.

7 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Are you behind because you finally got the book and everyone else had it (well not me) or because you love her stuff? I am addicted to her paisley scarves and anything of hers with nasturtiums on them. Can't wait to get a chance to look at your book. Love T

Jill said...

I have the book too, it's beautiful!!

I started hunting for Vera scarves thinking I would resell them, I can't, they're too pretty - since the fall I have 43 scarves and want more!!!

Diane said...

Thanks for posting-- didn't know about this book. Looks great! Have to start saving my penniess!

Hunting Tigress said...

I have this book, too, and I think I see something new every time I look through it. Such eye candy!

Jennifer D said...

I bought this book too! I love it. I was hoping to find at least one of the Veras I have in there but No luck. I shouldn't be surprised she made so many beautiful things.

yosemite faith said...

did not realize she had a book - glad you got it heidi.

Georgia Peachez said...

I've had this book on my Amazon wish list forever, even though I've never read a copy of it. Maybe Santa will get it for me this year....