Thursday, May 24, 2012

What's Penny Wearing? #70 More "Thrifted" Tops

I seem to always manage to find nice, inexpensive tops or blouses when I go to the thrift stores. Like this one, below, a nice cool sleeveless in a tropical floral rayon print:

And this cotton one - in gorgeous colors:

Another rayon floral, that looks nice with the brown pants I found:

Cute in black cotton, a peasant style:

Another pretty rayon print that also pairs perfectly with brown pants:

And one more, a black and white floral in linen:

I hardly ever buy new tops at regular retail stores. I mean - why would I? There are so many nice clothes to be found at the "thrifts"!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, you have found some great tops! When we went thrifting a couple of weeks ago I realized why you are so good at it, you really check out everything in the store, and because of that you take home a lot of super deals. Love T

Heidi Ann said...

Thanks, Tina! You know, now that you mention it, I guess I really am very thorough and focused. I have had a lot of practice! But I do manage to scope out hidden treasures fairly often! And it's so darned fun, to boot.