Monday, March 12, 2012

More "Thrifted" Treasures

Here are a few more items I have found recently at the thrift shops - a pretty set of vintage daisy mugs:

Vintage cookbooks:

A tray and some of those bark paintings from Mexico:

A gorgeous vintage embroidered bag:

With a springtime theme - a pretty plate and tablecloth, and an useful spoon rest:

On the rustic side - frames, a belt, and an equine remnant:
And the cutest vintage "Keepsake Album" from Hallmark - at first I thought someone had pasted the tiger image onto a burlap-covered album:
But, no - it was originally made that way - which is awfully cute!
I love sharing my "thrifted" treasures with you - and hopefully I will get out and do some more treasure-hunting soon!

5 comments:

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

Oh Heidi Ann what wonnnderful finds! I'm in lust with the flowered cups! Great pickin girl!
(*not to self...- get to the GOLD country soon cause there's gold in them thar hills!)
~Vickie~

Sponge Curlers and Cupcakes said...

(Ahhem...the above would/should say..*NOTE to self. NOT, "not"! - I should quit while I'm ahead! Haha! Better refill my coffee cup & WAKE up!)

Tina Dawn said...

I am so jealous that you keep finding Artist Barn stuff. I try so hard to find it, and you just scoop it up. LOVE the spoon rest. Don't sell it to anyone else but me. The plate would look really cute with those darling mugs. You really got a bunch of good ones here! Love T

Vintage Coconut said...

So many lovely finds. I adore those mugs they are so pretty.
And that bag is really cute.

yosemite faith said...

good going heidi.