Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Models From The 70's - Ingrid Boulting

I wish I had more images of this gorgeous lady to share; she is another one of my favorite faces from the magazines of the 70's.
(She is STILL absolutely beautiful, and if you would like to see a gallery of lovely images of her, pleases click to go to IngridBoulting.com , her own website, where you will find all sorts of loveliness.)
Here are a few; some are pages from my vintage Seventeen magazines, and also a couple of great Vogue covers:





She is stunning, isn't she?

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I am not familiar with her. Very pretty. Love her white dress. Keep 'em coming. Love T

yosemite faith said...

she is new to me also, surprisingly, since i used to devour magazines, models, ads, etc.

Unknown said...

Thank you for this page. I remember her from the 1970s and admired her so much, but I could not remember her name. I looked at Google Images for Seventeen Magazine 1970s models until I found your page. You've made my day.

Heidi Ann said...

You're welcome, Cindy - and I am so glad you found us! Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment. I appreciate it.