Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Latest And Greatest

Here are some more of my latest finds - beginning with the greatest - this beautiful lady:
And a set of vintage napkin rings - they are that sort of lacquerware-type plastic, you know? Chippy, but they were cheap and I like them:
A nice vintage necktie - it says "Santa Anita by Dietrich" on the back:
A huge shaker (for Parmesan cheese, perhaps?), an olive green Pyrex bowl, and another pillar candle holder. I found the gorgeous tablecloth a while ago:
A long and lovely fringed shawl with glitzy gold metallic thread, to cozy up in on a chilly evening:
And a bright floral wastebasket....

...because I'd rather throw my trash into something pretty and vintage instead of plastic and new.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Nice finds. I love old wastebaskets too. Love T

yosemite faith said...

that shaker is for parm. cheese heidi! i was given one when i got married. it was broken long ago.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a beautiful shawl and I love that waste basket! Have a happy day! Twyla