Friday, May 13, 2011

Some Of Our Skunk Train Collectibles

We used to visit Fort Bragg on the California coast at least once each year.

Quite often, we would take a ride on the famous Skunk Train while we were in town.

My husband has been collecting Skunk Train souvenirs for a while now.

Mostly, he finds them on eBay, but I have also gotten lucky and found a few things for him at thrift shops.

The older china ones, like ashtrays and plates and such, are probably my favorites:



That's all we need - another collection - right?

I'm not complaining, though......
......after all, he doesn't collect nearly as many things as I do!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I love the Skunk Train and I love Fort Bragg and I love your collection! Love T

yosemite faith said...

quite a few of them remind me of many of my yosemite items. never have been to fort bragg and i have heard often that i have missed out.