Monday, May 16, 2011

It Sort Of Grew On Me

This lamp was here in the house when we moved in, and my husband took it out. I can't even remember, but either I said I didn't want it, or he just moved it out because we needed room for other stuff and it was in the way. He found it recently in the basement at his son's business, and he decided to bring it back home. He said he thought I'd like it.
Well, I probably didn't like it back THEN - but guess what?
Now, I DO!
We still don't really have the proper place for it, but we are using it anyway, even if it has not yet found it's new "permanent spot" back here at home, where it belongs.

7 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Welcome back cute globe lamp. Love T

Jennifer D said...

That pretty lamp was just waiting to come home...she had to wait until she was stylish again! ;0)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Good Morning, Heidi! I think that lamp is gorgeous! So glad it's back where it belongs. Have a nice day! Twyla

yosemite faith said...

i like it!

suzieQ said...

I think it is so funny how styles come back. There are pieces that I once hated that I now love. Why does that happen? Do our tastes change (I know they do) but do we get used to styles and accept them? I didn't care for 50's modern and now I totally love it. Though, my decorating style is a mishmash of everything, which might explain it.

jamie@midcenturymania said...

I love that lamp, but you knew that already.

Emily said...

Love it!!! :)