Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Cutest Critter

Today is my friend Heidi's birthday. I went to visit her the other day, and I got to see the newest addition to their very own little animal kingdom. His name is Willie Hays:
I mean, have you ever seen any critter as cute as this miniature horse?? (Her son Sean is pretty cute, too!)
He was running around in the pen; so funny to watch. Cavorting and frolicking, like he was saying to the world "I'm free! I'm cute! I will gallivant all about!"

He really looks as though any day he will begin to sprout a single horn from the center of his forehead.
He'd make a perfect little unicorn.

5 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Oh a baby pony! So sweet!

lorlore said...

He is very cute and would make the perfect unicorn!!!!!

Tina Dawn said...

A darling little love. How lucky were you to get to see him. Love T

Jennifer D said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Immediately I thought he looks like a little Unicorn!

yosemite faith said...

i am glad to see your photos and impressions after seeing her posts of facebook. so wonderful!