Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bates List Finder

I found this advertisement in an old magazine:


I absolutely love that they were made in the same colors as telephones that were available at the time. I have never seen a pink List Finder - love it!
I sure wouldn't mind having a red one to place next to our red phone:

I really like these; what a nice-looking and useful item. Lori has one; she found it at a thrift store. I found some images of a few that are for sale or already have sold on Etsy:



And check this out (click here to have a look), one in the original box just sold the other day on eBay for $112.50
Wow.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Wow, I think they are great but not worth that much to me! I think we had one at our house a long time ago. I have a list finder that also has a pen holder. I guess it isn't Bates though. Very interesting. Love T

lorlore said...

I have the green one but I do like it and have put it to use!!! I would like a yellow or baby blue one, though!!

yosemite faith said...

john has a list finder - but not sure if its a bates. he uses it as his address book and has for decades. his is brown.