Sunday, April 24, 2011

Enjoy Your Easter Day!

We are looking forward to a lovely day and a wonderful dinner of Easter ham, and I just wanted to wish for all of you....

....a gloriously happy Easter day, too!
All the best to all of you from the Gold Country Girls.

Oh! And guess what?
The Easter Bunny DID come - a little early. And look at what he brought for us!

At 2.5 Points Plus (on Weight Watchers) for each piece out of this box of See's Candies, they will have to be eaten very sparingly.
I think I can do it.
Wish me luck.

8 comments:

The Viewliner Limited said...

Happy Easter Gold Country Girls!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Happy Easter to you! Enjoy your See's:) Twyla

Tina Dawn said...

Happy Easter. Love T

Art4U said...

Happy Easter! Love the bunny card
x Julie x

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

See's!!

Happy Easter ladies, I hope you have a splendid day!!!

Jill said...

Happy Easter, Gold Country Girls!

I stopped by your booth at Mountain Treasures yesterday- love the new location near the front! You might notice that someone bought that adorable blue/white gingham apron. (That would be me!) I love it. :)

Hugs,
Jill

Unknown said...

Happy Easter hope you had a lovely dinner and you enjoy your chocolate to, dee x

yosemite faith said...

yay see's!!!! happy easter gals!