Thursday, January 13, 2011

Soldier Boy Meets His Mate

Do you remember my dear Soldier Boy?
When Tina commented that she imagined Captain George Osborne in "Vanity Fair" (the novel she was reading at the time) would look just like him, I decided I would name him after that character. He's quite the debonair and dashing young lad:
Well, I am so happy to inform you that he has met a lovely young lady! Please allow me to introduce you to Miss Klara Nett:

They are getting along famously:

They've been spending a LOT of time together....

.... and so it seems that side by side on their pedestals they are destined to stay.

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Klara is just perfect for him. I am so happy they met! I am also glad they can put each other on a pedestal. Love T

One Gal's Trash said...

A perfect couple!
xo
Pam

yosemite faith said...

good match making heidi!

jamie@midcenturymania said...

Where did you find her? Wow! They are definitely meant for each other!