Friday, June 25, 2010

What's Penny Wearing? #30 Purple Summer Breeze

Penny is wearing another one of my vintage dresses today. I call these my hippie dresses - and this one is Purple Summer Breeze because I couldn't get a picture of it outside without the breeze blowing the skirt around. I wore this one a LOT:
The peace sign necklace and belt are new additions - one from Ross, and one from a thrift store. I though they were perfect with this one.

Penny is all set to go to that outdoor rock concert now.
Peace.

6 comments:

Lorlore said...

I think my Daughter Amber would love this dress, purple, you know. Lovely summer dress!

Tina Dawn said...

As I look at Penny, who looks bitchin' by the way, I am wearing my Mexican gauze embroidered dress which is the same purple as Penny's dress. Except for the fact it is raining this morning, I think an outdoor rock concert would be boss! Feeling groovy! Love T

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Very pretty!

yosemite faith said...

you know i love the peace sign - penny is so lucky to be stylin' on a friday - thanks to you. very cool.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Peace, baby! Twyla

Missa said...

This dress is beautiful! I love the embroidery and lace detailing and the purple color is just perfect!