Monday, April 12, 2010

What's Penny Wearing? #27 All Thrifted

Today, Penny is modeling some more clothing for me. All of these were found at thrift stores recently. I DO love finding nice things I can wear at thrift stores! Because I am simply not going to pay retail prices for brand new. Don't need to, don't want to, not gonna. All of these said "Springtime!" to me. (Can you hear it?)
Starting us off: A bright orange shirt, and the pin was a thrift find, too:

A pretty pastel blue blouse made of linen with embroidery:
A nice crisp white cotton button-down:
Bright and cheery floral:

Spring green, also in linen:
Colorful stripes by Ralph Lauren:
And a lovely pink floral in rayon:
Linen again, this time in hot pink -shown with a great apron that was actually a yard sale find:
And a lovely sweater (and gorgeous vintage scarf) that may just have to wait until next fall (although it's cold and rainy out this morning!):

I am always seeking out more "gently used" and VERY reasonably priced clothing! I probably wouldn't be buying any at all if it weren't for the thrift shops.

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

You are really putting some spring in your wardrobe. Love the scarf. Great finds. Love T

jamie@midcenturymania said...

I love the crisp white blouse and the orange sweater with the scarf. I sure wish I had that many selections in my closet. Think I better start looking closer at clothes when we go thrifting.

yosemite faith said...

again lots of good finds. penny is one lucky model!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh how cute, Heidi! I like each and everyone. Moreso, I love how you coordinated sweet pins with them. Aren't department store prices a rip? I love Le Target' myself. But a good thrift store find is hard to pass up!

((hugs))
Becky

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Very nice! I love the white button down! Twyla