Monday, October 5, 2009

What's Penny Wearing? #14

Today, Penny is modeling my 70's vintage Gunne Sax skirt with an antique silk blouse. I loved this skirt when I bought it, and I love it still to this day. Old-fashioned and fabulous in brown gingham with ecru crocheted lace trimmings on the pockets and at the hem, and a ruffle at the bottom:
I found the blouse at an antiques shop, and with the little brown gingham at collar and cuffs, it looks just right with my skirt!

I am still losing weight, and I truly I believe that one of these days, this skirt will fit me again!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

The blouse is really cute and could have been an inspiration for the skirt. You are going to look just perfect in them when you wear them. Love T

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Perfect! What a cute outfit! Good for you for still losing weight! Twyla

yosemite faith said...

congrats on the weight loss heidi - good for you. hopefully someday i will be able to say the same thing. guess it is payback for weighing 100 lbs for so many years. payback is a you know what......