Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Favorite Framed Prints #28

I suppose it might be cheating just a little bit to call these "framed prints", but, for lack of a better title or category...
This first one is a lovely little original that I purchased many years ago at an antiques shop in downtown Modesto. It was probably one of my first vintage art deco frames, and such a plus that it held this little beauty!
My most recently framed postcard. In silver glitter, it says Greetings from (I think) Lacona?
Just two more examples of my obsession with the deco frames, and roses, and postcards, and framing things, and - well, you get the idea.

3 comments:

Jennifer D said...

OH! That art deco frame is amazing!

yosemite faith said...

i am weaning myself off my pain meds and guess i have been commenting but boy am i hazy. anyway-back to the subject at hand - you ALWAYS have such great frames. i am happy when i see what a great selection you have....

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love your frames and your postcards! These two are lovely! Twyla