Friday, October 23, 2009

Birthday Girl

These are my little "October Angels", and, in the center, my beautiful October girl that my sister Tina gave me:
My husband is taking me to dinner tonight for my birthday at a wonderful restaurant right downtown, Talulah's. And tomorrow, I am having a little party. And, guess what? This year, I WILL be having a birthday cake! (I whined about it last year, and the year before).
It will be a little smaller than, but also a little prettier than, the ones at the party in the picture above. I'll be sure to get a picture of it to show you.
I'm as excited as a little girl about it!

9 comments:

The Viewliner Limited said...

Let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday, Heidi. I hope you have a wonderful time tonight. All the best, Richard.

jamie@midcenturymania said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! Have a wonderful meal at Talulah's. I hope all your wishes come true when you blow the candles out on your birthday cake. Jamie

Anthony said...

Happy Birthday, Heidi!

Live it up, and party like it's 1999! You deserve all the best, so I hope that you get it. :)

Btw, I really dig that 1950s-60s(?) b-day party picture! But I'm sure that's no surprise...

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, October birthday girl!

yosemite faith said...

well talulah's is new to me since i moved. i want to hear all about it! the happiest of days to you dear heidi.

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Heidi dear! Hope today is the start of a wonderful year. :)

Tina Dawn said...

Oh boy, Talulah's! I am jealous. I am sure you will think of the other gold country girls and our city cuz when you dine there. I am glad you love your October girl. Don't forget who sang you Happy Birthday first today. Love T

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh Happy, Happy Birthday!!! So sorry I am a day late in wishing it, but I think you should celebrate till the end of the month! You are such a blessing to me and consider you a favorite blog friend. May you get everything your heart wishes for! Twyla

barbara said...

I'm sure I'm late, too, but I like to think of it as extending the celebration: Happy Birthday, Heidi!