Friday, March 7, 2008

More Calendar Tops


I decided I wanted to show you just a few more of my pretty calendar tops after giving a glimpse of one the other day in my post about red-roofed cottages.

The colors on some of these are just gorgeous. They look so pretty hanging on the wall or as a backdrop on a shelf.

Some of them look "Christmasy" with the snow and icicles, but I just got this one and I couldn't bear to pack it away for 9 months. I do have others that I use exclusively during the holidays, though. They're really lovely, aren't they?

5 comments:

Niki Fretwell said...

WOW Heidi,
I've never seen anything quite like these - they really are special!
Niki

Anonymous said...

I'll say!!

I just know the pink flowers in the second one are pink magnolia's *wink*

Mama Brook said...

I love how ornate they are!
The birds on the last of the three are just too darn cute!!

Tina Dawn said...

I especially like the tulips on the first, with the lovely thatched cottage. I'm movin' in. Love T

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

These are amazingly detailed & delicate, how old are they? I bet they would lookgreat framed. :)