Thursday, October 25, 2007

And A Smile Means Friendship


I was so happy to ride It's A Small World while at Disneyland - we had missed it last year, and were lucky enough to be there Sunday, the day before they closed to re-do it for the Small World Holiday overlay. It just looked so beautiful to me! So pretty, bright and colorful. I LOVE the little faces on the dolls, and the entire ride delights me. Unlike those who complain about having the song "stuck in their head all day", I enjoy every minute of it, and the song can stay right there, as long as it wants to. Such a happy, cute little song - thank you Richard and Robert Sherman!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Welcome home. I am so glad you got to go on It's a Small World. I remember when it was the "new ride" at Disneyland. I love the clock on the outside. Hope to see you soon, I have something for you. Love T