Sunday, September 30, 2007

Nestles Makes The Very Best


Chocolate (morsels). Do you remember the jingle from the commercial? N-E-S-T-L-E-S, Nestles makes the very best chocolate. As far as the Toll House Morsels go I certainly agree. When I tried to save a little money and buy a cheaper brand to use in chocolate chip cookies, they honestly were not the same. That was a long time ago, and I never did it again. I grew up using them,and drinking Nestles Quik in my milk, too. Not all the time, though.
But I like LOTS of other kinds of chocolate, too. Hersheys, Ghirardelli, etc, etc. I just like chocolate, period. A lot. Too much.
I have LOVED to bake since I was a little girl, but I find myself thinking about doing it more than doing it nowadays because I like to eat what I bake. Too much. The cooler the weather gets, the more I want to bake. So, I'll keep thinking about it!

No comments: