Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Greetings from the Gold Country!


Hello to all! This is my feeble first attempt to create a blog. I know completely nothing about computers or blog creation or posting photos. So, we'll see. My wish is to blog about people, things, pets and places I like. I'm calling it Gold Country Girls because the idea behind it is to perhaps involve my sisters as well, with each of us posting if/when we like. And we are gold country girls because we grew up in the Mother Lode area of California, not terribly far from where gold was first discovered. Between us, we have many interests including family, friends, vintage and antique collectibles, books, decorating, baking, cooking, music, singing, crafting and miscellaneous artistic endeavors, theater, gardening, TV and movies, road trips - and, oh, I'm sure I have left things out.
Once I get the hang of this I want to post pictures of, well, STUFF that I/we like. And if I'm really, really lucky - then maybe you will like them , too. Or at least enjoy reading about them or looking at them, whichever the case may be.
I want to try and "give it a go", as they say!

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

There is absolutely no doubt that your blog is going to be very interesting to read, fun to view, and that your other sisters will help you out with it. I can't wait.